Pumpkin Patches & Corn Mazes
Are you looking for a pumpkin to carve this season? Here is a list of our favorite pumpkin patches and corn mazes in west Georgia and east Alabama. Remember: ALWAYS call to confirm the information before you go!
Lane Southern Orchard & Corn Maze
We have six acres dedicated to the corn maze, and prizes for playing Cornundrum, a challenge to find our corny-but darling!-signs hidden within the maze. And no need to worry, if you take a wrong turn in the maze, we’ll text you hints or you can call one of our corn cops to guide you out. Once you do find your way out, we’ve also got a corn cannon, rubber duck racing, pumpkin picking, and hayrides. Read our review!
- Address: 50 Lane Road, Fort Valley, GA
- Phone: 478-825-3362 or 800-27PEACH
- Corn Maze Hours: October 1-31; Weds-Sun, Noon-6pm
- Admission: See website for details
Our guests will enjoy themed entertainment plus Train Rides, Hay Rides, a Petting Zoo, Zip Lines, Pony Rides, the Pumpkin Cannon, Tiny Town and much more! Just a short drive from Atlanta, Macon, and Columbus. Each Saturday is specially themed so the experience is always different. Also, open select Sundays during the month of October. Read our review!
- Address: 5020 Barnesville Highway, The Rock, GA
- Phone: 706-647-6374
- Hours: Every Saturday & Sunday in October from 10am-8pm and November 4.
- Admission: $13 per person (plus tax) over the age of two
We will be serving regular menu in the restaurant on Saturday and a limited menu in the Barn both days. We will begin September 30 and go through October 29.
- Address: 469 Farmhouse Rd, Ellerslie
- Phone: 706-561-3435
- Every Saturday in October, 10 am – 4 pm
- Every Sunday in October, Noon – 4 pm
- Admission: Price for a hayride and a pumpkin is $6 and $4.00 hayride only.
Pumpkin patch, hayrides, giant corn box, large playground with slides, swings, and tunnels, rubber duck race, hay bale maze, cow train-mini zip line, inflatable slides and more. Full concession stand and country store for gifts and souvenirs. Read our review!
- Address: 910 County Road 79 South, Eufaula, AL
- Phone: 334-695-2258
- Saturdays ~ 9am-6pm CST
- Sundays ~ 11am-6pm CST
- Monday, October 9 (Columbus Day) ~ 8am-4pm
- Admission: See website for details
Experience the most peaceful venue in Alabama. Serene country beauty along with fabulous facilities. Our pumpkin patch includes a hayride, corn maze, preschool area, cow train, fishing, play area, hay mountains, minestone sluice, Farmer Tom’s famous racing pigs, inflatable village, petting zoo, human goat tower, farm games, and fabulous food.
- Address: 6376 Highway 82, Union Springs, AL
- Phone: 888-215-2725 or 334-534-6976
- Hours: October 1st thru October 31st
- Monday – 9:00 until 2:00
- Tuesday – Wednesday 9:00 until 2:00
- Thursday – Friday – Saturday 9:00 until 6:00
- Sunday 1:00 until 6:00
- Columbus Day October 9th – Special Hours 9:00 until 4:00. Special Rates for Homeschool Day!
- Admission: $12. Children 2 and under free when accompanied by a full-price adult.
General admission includes all activities, children’s play area, obstacle course, wagon ride, corn maze, cotton-sunflower-pumpkin patches and 1 small pumpkin from the patch. Corn Maze is also open at night. Admission includes wagon ride and bonfire. (Bring your own flashlight!) Located between Pittsview and Eufaula Alabama right off Highway 431 (just 35 minutes from Columbus).
- Address: Pittsview, AL
- Phone: (334) 695-7623
- Hours: September 30-October 31.
- Daytime: Monday-Friday- 9:00am – 5:30pm and Sunday- 10:00am – 5:00pm CST
- Nighttime: Saturday- 6:00pm – 10:00pm CST and Weeknights- by reservation only
- Admission: see website
Take a wagon ride through Jack-o-lantern Lane and pick out the perfect pumpkin from our patch. Families can enjoy our picnic area for a fun meal together. Browse the many unique products in our rustic country store. Additional activities include pony rides, concessions, a petting zoo, homemade ice cream (Saturdays and Sundays) and more! For an additional charge, you can also enjoy gem mining, face painting, our inflatable park, and a train ride.
- Address: LaFayette, AL
- Phone: 334-864-0713
- Hours: Opening Sept 30, 2017. Open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through October 31st.
- Friday ~ Noon – 3pm
- Saturday ~ 9am – 6pm
- Sunday ~ Noon – 6pm
- Admission: see website for details